1. Colored pencils – at least 12 colors (recommended brands are: Faber-Castell, Prismacolor,CarandAche, Stabillo, Derwent).
2. Acrylic Paint Set – at least 12 colors (recommended brands: Liquitex, Golden, Winsor and Newton)
3. Watercolor paint sets, at least 12 colors (brands: Windsor Newton, Grumbacher, St. Petersburg Watercolor, Yarka)
4. Fine and extra fine Sharpie Markers/ Brush-tip Pens or any alcohol -based markers (suggested brands: Copic, Pentel, Tombow) – minimum black, preferably assorted colors
5. Oil Pastel Set, at least 12 colors(Expressionist by Sakura is a good brand)
6. Kosher Salt or any course salt (available at any grocery store)
7. Plastic Cling Wrap (available at any grocery store)
8. Rubbing Alcohol and a small pipette (available at any grocery store)
9. Watercolor Pad at least 12X9″ ( suggested brands: Canson, Strathmore)
10. Synthetic watercolor and acrylic brushes, round, size 1 to 7 (brands: Winsor Newton, Dick Blick)
11. Modeling Clay (assorted colors)
12. Glue sticks(3), PVA Glue (one small bottle)
13. Large Plastic Palette Box by Masterson Sta-Wet Palette seal
14. Acrylic Paint Palette Inserts
15. Cotton Canvases. Two canvases in size 12X16″, two canvases in size 16X20″, two canvases in size 20X24″
16. 4 Wooden Panels in size 12X12″ or slightly larger. You can buy rectangular shapes, too.